Atlantic Health System provides a variety of urgent care and walk-in services so that patients in our communities can easily access medical treatment when they need it most. Services are conveniently located throughout Northern New Jersey and Pennsylvania and often no appointment is necessary.
From imaging and lab services to vaccinations and wound repair, we provide timely care for the whole family. Our health care providers, which include board-certified physicians, can handle most cases on site, but those that require special equipment or training may be referred to one of our hospitals.
In case of a medical emergency, patients are reminded to please call 911.
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care Centers
Adult Walk-in Services at Atlantic Medical Group
Atlantic Health MedExpress Urgent Care
These urgent care centers – run in coordination with Atlantic Health System and MedExpress – offer a broad scope of affordable walk-in care, employer health services and basic wellness and prevention services. They also provide access to an Atlantic Health System facility if additional or more advanced care is needed.
- 118 East Hanover Road, Cedar Knolls
- 501 State Route 10, Ledgewood
- 200 US Highway 22, Springfield
- 1569 US Highway 22, Watchung
- 228 Mountain Avenue, Hackettstown
- 225 US Route 46, Totowa
- 124 Washington Avenue, Nutley
- 184 Essex Street, Lodi
- 135 Bloomfield Avenue, Bloomfield
- 415 West St. George Avenue, Linden
- 346 Route 46, Rockaway, NJ