Rest assured with Atlantic Visiting Nurse that you'll be in good hands. Your doctor, a registered nurse and a rehabilitation therapist will work together to develop a plan of care that's just right for you.
- Skilled Nursing Care
- – Regularly scheduled visits by a registered nurse who attends to medical and educational needs, provides the patient and family emotional support, and coordinates care provided by an interdisciplinary team
- Rehabilitation for Total Joint Replacement and Other Orthopedic Conditions
- – Physical and occupational therapy directed by skilled rehab professionals
- Disease Management
- – Coordination of care and education for conditions such as heart disease, COPD, stroke, diabetes and cancer, directed by clinical nurse specialists; at the center of our disease management program is remote patient monitoring.
- Home Health Aide Care
- - Personal care (bathing, meal preparation, etc.) by a certified professional; private duty care is also available at home, nursing facility or in the hospital
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- – A simple-to-use health monitor that collects a person's weight, blood pressure, and oxygen levels on a regular basis, then transmits that data to our agency for a nurse to review daily; the “Health Buddy” monitor offers educational programs aimed at helping you learn more about your disease
- Infusion Therapy
- – A team of IV certified nurses who administer intravenous medications for nutritional support, the treatment of infection and other conditions
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- – Physical, occupational and speech therapy that focuses on optimizing your recovery
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Care
- – Education and care of surgical or pressure wounds and instruction for new ostomy patients, directed by clinical nurse specialists
- Therapeutic Counseling and Community Resource Referrals
- – Social workers provide assessments, counseling and referrals to community resources that help patients cope with the financial and emotional aspects of illness and stay safe within their home
- Nutritional Counseling
- – Education on proper nutrition by registered dieticians
Atlantic Visiting Nurse is a highly rated, award winning agency certified by the Joint Commission and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health.
Make a Donation
Donations to Atlantic Visiting Nurse help ensure that all those in need receive the best care possible when they need it most. Your gift will help support hospice, home care, our Adult Day Center, and a variety of local health and wellness programs.