Helpful information for your upcoming appointment:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment so we can provide the best care for your family. Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late for physical exams may have to be rescheduled.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and need to bring additional children to be evaluated by a doctor, please call in advance to check availability.
- When scheduling an appointment, please let us know if there have been any changes to insurance, address, phone numbers, etc., so we can expedite your appointment and make sure we know how to contact you.
- If you are unable to make it to a previously scheduled well child visit, please cancel 24 hours prior to the appointment. There is a $30 fee for appointments not canceled within this time period and for appointments that are missed.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Picture identification
- A list of current medications
- Reports pertinent to the visit
- Medical records (in particular, please bring vaccine records and prior growth charts)
For billing inquiries, please call 1-844-362-1735, or pay your medical bill online >