A nephrologist is a specialist in internal medicine who has pursued additional training in the diagnosis and medical treatment of patients with kidney diseases. The spectrum of illness treated by the nephrologist is very broad, since the kidneys regulate many functions of the body, including chemical balance, blood pressure and a variety of hormonal functions affecting blood production and bone health.
Nephrologist Physician Practices by Location
- Atlantic Medical Group Nephrology at Union
- Atlantic Medical Group Nephrology at Morristown
- Medical Diagnostic Associates, PA
- Morris Renal Private Practice
- Nephrology Associates of CentraState