See some of the scholarly material from the medical team at Atlantic Medical Group Colorectal Surgery at Morristown:
- Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- Equestrian Trauma: Injury Patterns Vary Among Age Groups
- Surgical Resection as Treatment for Segmental Colitis Associated with Diverticulosis (SCACD)
- Experience of General Surgery Residents in the Creation of Small Bowel and Colon Anastomoses
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Show Unique Cytokine Profiles
- Cost and Efficacy Examination of Alvimopan for the Prevention of Postoperative Ileus
Atlantic Medical Group Colorectal Surgery at Morristown Locations
435 South Street
Morristown Medical Center Outpatient Medicine, Suite 360
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm Emails are answered daily from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please allow 24 hours for response.
333 Mount Hope Avenue
Morristown Medical Center Health Pavilion, Suite 350
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Please call for office hours. Emails are answered daily from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please allow 24 hours for response.