Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care provides safe, fast, convenient and affordable urgent care for everything from minor injuries to complex conditions in a state-of-the-art environment. We also offer COVID-19 testing.
- 333 Route 46 West (at Boulevard exit) Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately.
COVID-19 Testing Now Available
About Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care
Our board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurse practitioners are trained in the advanced diagnosis and treatment of both minor and complex conditions in adults and children ages one and older. In addition, we’re seamlessly connected to Morristown Medical Center, the top hospital in the state according to Castle Connolly, when more specialized care is necessary.
Urgent Care Features
- Advanced technology –
- Our medical imaging includes electrocardiogram (EKG), X-ray, ultrasound and computed tomography (CT).
- On-site laboratory –
- Results are often available within one hour to help us diagnose medical conditions and evaluate treatments.
- Walk-in convenience –
- No appointments are necessary and parking is free. We also have extended hours year-round, including weekends and holidays.
- Coordinated follow up care –
- We use the same electronic medical records system shared by all Atlantic Health System locations and specialists.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care is a network participant with most insurance companies.
Common Injuries and Illnesses Treated
- Accidents and falls
- Allergies and rash
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Back pain and whiplash
- Bleeding, cuts and stitches
- Broken bones, sprains and fractures
- Chest pain
- Common cold and cough
- Flu (influenza)
- Infections (ear, eye, urinary tract, skin)
- Stomach pain and abdominal distress (vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration)
- Strep throat and sore throat
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Entry Screening – Patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entry (either in advance by phone or at entryway). Please be aware if your symptoms meet the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 testing, you will be directed for testing at nearby sites outfitted for COVID testing.
- Express Check-in from Your Car – As possible, we’re reducing time in the waiting room, with new check-in procedures from your car and an escort straight to your exam room.
- Virtual Express Checkout – There’s no need to stop on your way out. An after-visit summary will be sent digitally to your MyChart account.
- Social Distancing – Team members and patients are following social distancing guidelines except as treatment needs dictate.
- Limited Visitors – Patient escorts or companions are restricted, unless medically necessary.
- Use of Facemasks – Everyone entering must wear a facemask.
- Clean Office Environment – Strict procedures are in place to routinely sanitize all high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant. Handwashing with soap and water or hand sanitizer gel is strictly enforced.
Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Testing
Find out more about COVID-19 testing at AdvancED Urgent Care, which is available for patients who are feeling symptoms or have been exposed. No prescription or appointment is needed. Call 973-939-6220 upon arrival for instructions.
What forms of COVID-19 testing are available?
Do I need to make an appointment to receive a COVID-19 test?
How are these tests given to patients?
PCR testing is done via nasopharyngeal swab samples. A clinician will enter the nostril and swab the patient at a depth equal to the distance from the nostrils to the outer opening of the ear. The Centers for Disease Control recommends leaving the swab in place for several seconds to absorb secretions and then slowly removing the swab while rotating it.
How long before I receive my results?