Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care provides safe, fast, convenient and affordable urgent care. We treat everything from minor injuries to complex conditions in a state-of-the-art environment. We also offer COVID-19 testing.
- 333 Route 46 West (at Boulevard exit) Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at this location by appointment only. Appointments must be scheduled online. Our goal is to vaccinate everyone who wants to receive a vaccine.
Testing is available for those who have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. No prescription or appointment needed. Call 973-939-6220 upon arrival for instructions.
About Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care in Mountain Lakes
Our board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurse practitioners are trained in the advanced diagnosis and treatment of both minor and complex conditions. They treat adults and children ages one and older. When specialized care is necessary, we have a seamless connection to Morristown Medical Center, the top hospital in the state according to Castle Connolly.
Urgent Care Features
- Advanced technology –
- Our medical imaging includes electrocardiogram (EKG), X-ray and computed tomography (CT).
- On-site laboratory –
- Results are often available within one hour to help us diagnose medical conditions and evaluate treatments.
- Walk-in convenience –
- No appointments are necessary and parking is free. We also have extended hours year-round, including weekends and holidays.
- Coordinated follow up care –
- We use the same electronic medical records system shared by all Atlantic Health System locations and specialists.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care is a network participant with most insurance companies.
Common Injuries and Illnesses Treated
- Accidents and falls
- Allergies and rash
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Back pain and whiplash
- Bleeding, cuts and stitches
- Broken bones, sprains and fractures
- Chest pain
- Common cold and cough
- Flu (influenza)
- Infections (ear, eye, urinary tract, skin)
- Stomach pain and abdominal distress (vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration)
- Strep throat and sore throat
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Entry Screening – Patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entry (either in advance by phone or at entryway). Please be aware if your symptoms meet the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 testing, you will be directed for testing at nearby sites outfitted for COVID testing.
- Express Check-in from Your Car – As possible, we’re reducing time in the waiting room, with new check-in procedures from your car and an escort straight to your exam room.
- Virtual Express Checkout – There’s no need to stop on your way out. An after-visit summary will be sent digitally to your MyChart account.
- Social Distancing – Team members and patients are following social distancing guidelines except as treatment needs dictate.
- Limited Visitors – Patient escorts or companions are restricted, unless medically necessary.
- Use of Facemasks – Everyone entering must wear a facemask.
- Clean Office Environment – Strict procedures are in place to routinely sanitize all high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant. Handwashing with soap and water or hand sanitizer gel is strictly enforced.