Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care provides fast, convenient, and affordable urgent care for everything from minor injuries to complex conditions in a state-of-the-art environment.
- 333 Route 46 West (at Boulevard exit) Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately.
About Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care
Our board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurse practitioners are trained in the advanced diagnosis and treatment of both minor and complex conditions in adults and children ages one and older. In addition, we’re seamlessly connected to Morristown Medical Center, the top hospital in the state according to Castle Connolly, when more specialized care is necessary.
Urgent Care Features
- Advanced technology –
- Our medical imaging includes electrocardiogram (EKG), X-ray, ultrasound and computed tomography (CT).
- On-site laboratory –
- Results are often available within one hour to help us diagnose medical conditions and evaluate treatments.
- Walk-in convenience –
- No appointments are necessary and parking is free. We also have extended hours year-round, including weekends and holidays.
- Coordinated follow up care –
- We use the same electronic medical records system shared by all Atlantic Health System locations and specialists.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care is a network participant with most insurance companies.
Common Injuries and Illnesses Treated
- Accidents and falls
- Allergies and rash
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Back pain and whiplash
- Bleeding, cuts and stitches
- Broken bones, sprains and fractures
- Chest pain
- Common cold and cough
- Flu (influenza)
- Infections (ear, eye, urinary tract, skin)
- Stomach pain and abdominal distress (vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration)
- Strep throat and sore throat