With more than 100 years of experience, Atlantic Visiting Nurse brings safe trusted home care and hospices services to residents of Morris, Sussex, Union, Somerset, Essex, Warren and Union counties.
As a nonprofit home care organization, charitable efforts are a long-standing tradition at Atlantic Visiting Nurse. By supporting our cause with an individual cash gift, through planned giving, volunteerism or event participation, you can help us bring personalized and compassionate in-home healthcare and caregiver assistant services to our patients, their families, and all those in need.
Your Support Can Bring Care Home
- For homebound patients, our visiting staff may be the only person that they see for several days.
- For patients living with chronic illness, our telehealth remote monitoring program enables them to manage their condition in the privacy and safety of their own home.
- For people faced with the stress and confusion of a sudden medical crisis, we are a trusted and knowledgeable resource.
- For older adults, including those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, our Adult Day Center provides much needed socialization and stimulation.
- For families dealing with end-of-life, we provide comfort and support through the most difficult moments.
- For children and teens coping with loss, we host Camp Clover, a free one-week bereavement day camp.