With more than 100 years of experience, Atlantic Visiting Nurse brings safe, trusted home health and hospice services to residents of Morris, Sussex, Union, Somerset, Essex, Warren and Union counties. Atlantic Visiting Nurse has a long-standing tradition of providing excellent home care, hospice, and adult day services, and we strive to expand our charitable efforts in the community. By supporting our cause with an individual cash gift, planned giving, volunteerism, or event participation, you can help design and deliver high-quality, innovative and personalized healthcare, to build healthier communities and improve the lives for patients, caregivers and all those in need.
Your Support Can Bring Care Home
- For homebound patients, our visiting staff may be the only person that they see for several days.
- For patients living with chronic illness, our telehealth remote monitoring program enables them to manage their condition in the privacy and safety of their own home.
- For people faced with the stress and confusion of a sudden medical crisis, we are a trusted and knowledgeable resource.
- For older adults, including those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, our Adult Day Center provides much needed socialization and stimulation.
- For families dealing with end-of-life, we provide comfort and support through the most difficult moments.
- For children and teens coping with loss, we host Camp Clover, a free four-day bereavement day camp.