Internal Medicine Faculty Associates consist of highly experienced, board-certified primary care and multi-specialty physicians with academic appointments as clinician educators and with the advantage of being in one practice.
We develop supportive relationships with patients, caregivers and families. As primary care physicians, we provide the first contact with many patients who may have new or existing health concerns.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Health maintenance and disease prevention
- Disease screening and early identification of at-risk patients
- Assessment of acute illness and symptoms (such as, fever, cough, headache, dizziness, pain)
- Population-based chronic disease and complex care management
- Care of the older adult
- Referral to medical and surgical specialists, if needed
- Continuity and coordination of care
Our practice is dedicated to maintaining the well-being, vitality and independence of adults. We use a multidisciplinary team, with social work, behavioral health, diagnostic and specialist services on-site.
Primary Care and Prevention Services
The physicians at Internal Medicine Faculty Associates have priviliges at Morristown Medical Center and are affiliated with Atlantic Medical Group, and participating providers of Atlantic Accountable Care Organization. We provide the highest quality of education and training of young physicians and other health professionals, and promote practice innovation to advance medicine.
Our management team is here for you. Please contact us regarding any practice-related questions or concerns.