At Atlantic Medical Group Pediatrics at Florham Park, we have taken a special interest in gathering information about many issues that concern parents the most. Read on about the following topics:
- Facts For Parents About E-Cigarettes & Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Visiting The Pediatrician With Your Teen. What Are They Talking About In There?
- How to Prevent Accidental Drowning
- Safe Use of Insect Repellents can Minimize Itching, Scratching
- Eating Out at Restaurants With Children and Teens
- Tips for Troubleshooting Toilet Training
- The Dangers of Second Hand Smoke
- Learn More About Whooping Cough
- Six Reasons You May Want to Bring Your Child to the Pediatrician’s Office Instead of a Retail-Based Clinic
- When Should My Child Start Seeing My Adult Physician?
- Health Alerts: Unicorn boots, gripe water, trampolines, and more recalled
- General Mills Recalls Five Pound Bags of Gold Medal Unbleached Flour
Atlantic Medical Group Pediatrics at Florham Park Location
Monday and Tuesday: 9:00am to 6:30pm Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Thursday: 9:30am to 6:30pm Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm Saturday: 9:00am to 12:30pm