Tumors that are close to vital organs in the body can prove difficult for surgeons to remove in their entirety. Our highly advanced linear accelerators such as the True Beam radiotherapy system and the Trilogy allow us to precisely target these types of tumors with high doses of radiation therapy, while sparing the surrounding health tissue in the process.
We discuss all aspects of your diagnosis and treatment, allowing you and your health care team to choose from a range of medical and surgical options. We offer a wide range of therapeutic services, such as:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Deep inspiration breath hold treatments (DIBH)
- Surface tracking (Align RT)
- Prostate Hypofractionation
- Traditionally, prostate cancer is treated over eight to nine weeks of daily radiation treatments. Using our highly advanced linear accelerators, we are able to offer precise, shortened course of radiation therapy called prostate hypofractionation. This decreases the overall treatment time using fewer fractions of high dose, highly conformal radiotherapy over a shorter period of time. This method of treatment is possible due to our state-of-the-art equipment and highly advanced imaging techniques to position patient's deliver radiation within millimeter tolerance.