The medical team at Surgical Consult Services offers many medical treatments to treat gastrointestinal disorders. Some of our services are provided by Morristown Medical Center.
- Anal sphincter preservation surgery for rectal cancer
- Anal sphincteroplasty for anal sphincter disruption
- Anorectal treatments
- Colon cancer surgery
- Endorectal advancement flaps for rectal fistulas
- Gracilis muscle flap
- Minimal access surgery (laparoscopic)
- Proctectomy, coloanal anastomosis, colonic "J" pouch
- Prolapse/intussusception: Transabdominal mesh rectopexy, sigmoidectomy and sutured rectopexy
- Rectal cancer surgery
- Restorative proctocolectomy (Ileal-Pouch Anal Anastomosis)
- Sclerotherapy /rubber band ligation of hemorrhoids
- Seton, fistulotomy/ectomy, endorectal advancement flaps for rectal fistulas, ligation intersphincteric fistula track (LIFT)
- Topical therapy, sphincterotomy
Surgical Consult Services Locations
435 South Street
Morristown Medical Center Outpatient Medicine, Suite 360
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm Emails are answered daily from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please allow 24 hours for response.
333 Mount Hope Avenue
Morristown Medical Center Health Pavilion, Suite 350
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Please call for office hours. Emails are answered daily from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please allow 24 hours for response.