Primary Care @ Novartis by Atlantic Health System offers a wide range of patient-centered care for the Novartis community in a friendly, caring environment. We use state-of-the-art communication and data collection technology including electronic medical records and scheduling. This ensures your health maintenance and chronic illness management goals are met.
Services at Primary Care @ Novartis by Atlantic Health System include:
- Primary care services
- Preventive health care including: health screenings, annual physicals and immunizations
- Care of acute illnesses, including strep throat, infectious mononucleosis, influenza, bronchitis, pneumonia and gastroenteritis
- Care for chronic health conditions, including asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis and back pain
- Health promotion and lifestyle guidance
- Referral to specialists and coordination of care
- Minor office surgery
- Ear, nose and throat care
Our goal is to deliver personal health care on-site to Novartis. We are an innovative, confidential primary care service independently managed and staffed by Atlantic Health System. Our physician provides high-quality, patient-centered health care in an environment of compassion.
What’s Important to You?
Our primary care team will partner with you to identify your health care needs and help you achieve your health and wellness goals by connecting you with the full suite of partners as well as health care services provided by Atlantic Health System.
Easy and Flexible Access to Health Care
Conveniently located in Building 125, our office offers flexible appointment times making it easier for you to fit doctor appointments into your work schedule.