At the Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health, our staff of board-certified adolescent medicine physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses and social workers is specially trained in the traditional and holistic treatment of teens and young adults ages 12 to 21.
Caring for the unique physical, psychological and social needs of adolescents and teenagers takes special skills. As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, we have medical specialists here who provide superior pediatric care that is specific to your child’s needs, while also respectful of every family’s values. Physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
Keeping Kids Healthy & Safe this Summer
Tuesday, June 2 at 12:30pm — Walter Rosenfeld, MD, Chair of Pediatrics at Goryeb Children's Hospital and medical director of Children's Health for Atlantic Health System, answered your questions in a Facebook Live about what parents need to know to keep kids healthy and safe this summer.
Atlantic Health System Children's Health
- Adolescent and Young Adult Clinic: 973-971-6475
- Crisis Intervention Service at Morristown Medical Center: 973-540-0100
- Adolescent Medicine Consultation and Appointments: 973-971-5199
- TeenHealthFX: 973-971-7402
Goryeb Children's Center at Overlook Medical Center
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
- CDC: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Acne Treatment and Research Center
- Girls Health
- CDC: Body Smarts
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Psychiatric Evaluations