When a child has frequent headaches, seizures or a short attention span it could be the sign of a problem with his or her nervous system. At the Division of Child Neurology and Developmental Medicine at Atlantic Health System Children's Health, our pediatric neurologists provide comprehensive care for these patients and educate parents on how to successfully manage their child’s disease.
Pediatric neurological conditions we treat:
- Brain and spine tumors – Our neuro-oncology program provides radiation treatments and neurosurgery when necessary.
- Cerebral palsy
- Pediatric concussions – We use ImPACT™ testing to determine when a child can safely resume activities after a concussion.
- Pediatric epilepsy – Our Level 4 epilepsy center offers electroencephalogram monitoring to diagnose seizures and formulate appropriate treatment plans.
- Pediatric headaches – Our headache board-certified pediatric neurologist specializes in managing all types of child headaches.
- Hydrocephalus and congenital anomalies of the brain
- Neurological complications due to premature birth
- Neuromuscular disorders – We help children improve their mobility and maintain muscle function.
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord injuries, spinal fusions and tethered spinal cord
As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, we have medical specialists here who provide superior pediatric care that is specific to your child’s needs, while also respectful of every family’s values. Physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital. See all of our pediatric neurological treatments >
Our family-centered approach ensures that the complex nature of neurological conditions are explained to parents so they fully understand and can become an integral part of the care team. Pediatric neurologists on our team also collaborate with pediatricians in other specialties to help patients live a life that’s as close to normal as possible.
Child Development and Autism Center
Children with developmental delays, autistic spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD, ADHD) are treated at our Child Development Center.
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Flemington
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Morristown
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Wayne
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Overlook
Division of Child Neurology and Developmental Medicine
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II Building
11 Overlook Road, Suite 230
Summit, NJ 07901
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Medical Arts Center (MAC) II Building
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
2021 Calendar Art Contest
Children between the ages of 4 and 18 are invited to submit original artwork for inclusion in the 2021 Creative Expressions Calendar.