Atlantic Corporate Health's work injury program, WORK MED, ensures that work-related injuries receive fast, efficient treatment by the most experienced medical professionals. Our goals are to:
- Get workers back to the job as soon as possible
- Provide employees with the priority treatment they deserve
- Reduce the cost of emergency care
WORK MED offers:
- Faxed company updates of employee visits, return to work status and referrals
- Follow-up treatment per your corporate guidelines
- Full after-hours support in the emergency department
- Instant access to trauma services
- On-call list of specialists available in emergency situations
- On-site x-ray and lab facilities
- Physicians familiar with workers' compensation and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues
- Walk-in services
The work injury program is located within Morristown Medical Center's Emergency Department and is listed with most insurance carriers as an approved facility for treating work-related injuries.
Please contact Atlantic Corporate Health for more information regarding this program and fees.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.