Atlantic Corporate Health's work injury program, WORK MED, ensures that work-related injuries receive fast, efficient treatment by the most experienced medical professionals. Our goals are to:
- Get workers back to the job as soon as possible
- Provide employees with the priority treatment they deserve
- Reduce the cost of emergency care
WORK MED offers:
- Faxed company updates of employee visits, return to work status and referrals
- Follow-up treatment per your corporate guidelines
- Full after-hours support in the emergency department
- Instant access to trauma services
- On-call list of specialists available in emergency situations
- On-site x-ray and lab facilities
- Physicians familiar with workers' compensation and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues
- Walk-in services
The work injury program is located within Morristown Medical Center's Emergency Department and is listed with most insurance carriers as an approved facility for treating work-related injuries.
Please contact Atlantic Corporate Health for more information regarding this program and fees.