People who suffer head injuries or have Alzheimer’s disease may experience memory loss. To help restore their mental capacity, Atlantic Rehabilitation provides a cognitive rehabilitation program. Our services are designed to improve:
- Short term memory
- Attention and concentration
- Organization, planning and time management
- Interrupted sleep patterns or changes in vision
Patients will learn techniques that can easily be incorporated into their work, home and leisure activities.
Newton Medical Center
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
6 Saddle Road
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Adult physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology, as well as pediatric audiology, are available at this location. Fax: 973-290-7629
- Request an Appointment Now
- 6 Saddle Road
New Providence Campus