People who suffer head injuries or have Alzheimer’s disease may experience memory loss. To help restore their mental capacity, Atlantic Rehabilitation provides a cognitive rehabilitation program. Our services are designed to improve:
- Short term memory
- Attention and concentration
- Organization, planning and time management
- Interrupted sleep patterns or changes in vision
Patients will learn techniques that can easily be incorporated into their work, home and leisure activities.
Newton Medical Center
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
6 Saddle Road
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Adult physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology, as well as pediatric audiology, are available at this location. Fax: 973-290-7629
- Request an Appointment Now
- 6 Saddle Road
New Providence Campus
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.