Urgent medical treatment for minor emergencies and illness. Don’t delay care. We’re here with safety measures in place.
At Atlantic Urgent Care, we are dedicated to providing immediate, high-quality, convenient and cost-effective care. From imaging and lab services to vaccinations and wound repair, we provide timely care for the whole family.
We have three locations in Newton, Sparta and Clark. Our locations offer comprehensive services from treating common ailments to extensive employer services, including occupational medicine and workers’ compensation. In addition, our Newton location is the only certified urgent care in Sussex County.
On-site testing and treatment
From X-rays and EKGs to sutures and casting, you’ll receive specialized care from doctors and advanced practice nurses using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and treatment tools.
- Accidents and falls
- Allergies and rash
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Back pain and whiplash
- Bleeding, cuts and stitches
- Broken bones, sprains and fractures
- Chest pain
- Common cold and cough
- Flu (influenza)
- Infections (ear, eye, urinary tract, skin)
- Stomach pain and abdominal distress (vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration)
- Strep throat and sore throat
- Tick bites
No appointment needed
When you’re sick or injured, you don’t have time to worry about appointments. We warmly welcome our walk-in patients. We accept most major insurance plans. Please call our office for accepted plans, or to discuss options for patients without insurance.
We provide a range of wellness services, including vaccinations and immunizations, pre-employment and DOT physicals, and pediatric physicals for children enrolled in camps, sports, and other extracurricular activities. We also work with many local employers to streamline the process of drug testing and workers’ compensation exams. Our health care providers, which include board-certified physicians, can handle most cases on site, but those that require special equipment or training may be referred to one of our hospitals.
Atlantic Urgent Care at Clark, Newton and Sparta are the ideal alternative for the employer, offering services for your job-related health needs.
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Job-related injuries
- Immediate evaluation for workers’ compensation and back-to-work status
- DOT examinations:
- New Jersey Commercial Drivers, DOT physical exams, plus drug and alcohol testing
- CDL physicals with drug and alcohol testing
- Other same-day testing
COVID-19 Testing Available at Select Locations
Select locations provide COVID-19 testing for patients with or without symptoms by appointment.
Patients must call for a virtual visit evaluation prior to obtaining a scheduled testing time.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Atlantic Health System Urgent Care locations are network participants with most insurance companies.
Atlantic Urgent Care at Clark
140 Central Avenue
Clark, NJ 07066
- Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 7:30pm Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Fax: 732-499-8128
- 140 Central Avenue
Atlantic Urgent Care at Newton
181 High St
Newton NJ 07860
- Monday to Sunday, 8:00am to 7:30pm.
- If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately. A prescription is required for symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19 testing at this location.
- 181 High St
Atlantic Urgent Care at Sparta
376 Lafayette Road
Sparta, NJ 07871
- Monday to Sunday, 8:00am to 7:30pm. Hours are currently subject to change. Please call to confirm. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If a medical problem is life-threatening, call 911 immediately.
- 376 Lafayette Road