Atlantic Medical Groups' Internal Medicine Faculty Associates offer home visits through the Primary Care At Home program. We have nurse practitioners who make house calls to homebound patients 65 years or older, who live in the Morris County area. Learn more to see how our program can benefit you or a loved one.
Criteria for House Calls Include:
- Patients are 65 years old or older
- Live in the Morris County area
- In need of care of primary care
- Homebound: patient has to exert considerable and taxing effort to leave the home due to illness or injury
- Requires assitive device to leave residence
- Use of special transportation to leave residence
- Assistance of another person to leave residence
- Has medical contraindictions to leaving the house
This program is in collaboration with Atlantic Visiting Nurse.