At Children’s Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center, we believe in providing our patients with the highest level of care, combined with the most advanced approaches in a comfortable, patient-friendly setting.
Staffed only by board-certified physicians from acclaimed medical schools, we provide comprehensive evaluation and treatments that help them achieve their
individual goals. We develop a comfortable dialogue with our patients and their families so that they understand the diagnostic process related to their specific situation.
We specialize in treating the following:
- Pediatric trauma – in office care
- Sports injuries
- Overuse injuries- Osgood Schlatter Disease, Little League elbow
- Evaluation and treatment of knee injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Fracture care (reductions and castings)
- Waterproof castings, spica castings, club feet castings, etc.
- Treatment of osteomyelitis and joint infections
- Foot deformities including club feet, bunions, flat feet
- Joint aspirations
- Abnormal gait, such as toe walking, in-toeing, out-toeing or limp
- Complex limb deformities
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Nonunion or malunions of bone
- Limb length discrepancy
- Spina bifida
- Spinal issues, such as scoliosis, poor posture, kyphosis or torticollis
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Congenital hip dysplasia (CDH)
- Severs disease and Patella femoral disorder
- Vitamin D deficiency
Every single patient is unique, and every injury or diagnosis needs to be treated as such. We develop a comfortable dialogue with our patients and their families so that they understand the diagnostic process related to their specific situation. Our doctors combine an open and caring approach with the most advanced technology and proven traditional techniques. We are a multi-specialty group where all of our doctors take care of large trauma population. We evaluate, recommend and treat based on the specific condition and the situation.
Learn more about: