Maplewood Family Medicine provides high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered health care in an environment of compassion and cooperation for all ages, from infants to the elderly.
Our medical practice offers the following services:
- Preventive health care including: cancer screening, annual and school physicals, and immunizations
- Women's health
- Men's health
- Chronic condition care, such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Bone and joint care
- Behavioral health care
- Reproductive counseling and family planning
- Urinary system care
- Vision screening
- Minor surgical procedures
Maplewood Family Medicine uses state-of-the-art communication and data collection technology including electronic medical records and scheduling. This allows our board-certified physicians to easily track patient data, making sure patient's health maintenance and chronic illness management goals are met.