We are committed to providing patients with the highest quality care.
David S Levine, DO, has the unique ability to perform anterior minimally invasive hip replacement surgery – a technique that spares muscles and tendons and minimizes the risk of post-operative weakness and complications. He has also been trained in anatomic knee replacement techniques, customized to each patient’s specific anatomy, allowing for a more natural working knee.
At Atlantic Medical Group Orthopedics at Rockaway, we treat patients age 18 and older, and focus on the following medical conditions:
- Total hip and knee replacement surgery
- Partial knee replacement surgery
- Hip and knee arthritis and pain
- Knee arthroscopy
- Muscle, ligament and tendon damage
- General orthopedic injuries
- Hip fractures
- Trauma and fractures