Our volunteer programs at Morristown Medical Center are currently suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Volunteers are a vital part of Morristown Medical Center, helping us enhance the patient experience and provide high-quality care. While this can be rewarding, it also requires a significant time commitment – both in terms of service hours and the training and medical prerequisites that must be met as part of our onboarding process.
Volunteer programs include:*
- – More than 800 adult volunteers provide support services throughout our hospital, 365 days a year.
- – Our junior volunteer program accepts a limited number of qualified applicants throughout the year.
How to become a volunteer:
- Application process
- Adult volunteer application*
- Junior volunteer application (15-18 years old)**
- Frequently asked questions
*Volunteers are required to volunteer for at least six months.
**If you are able to be dedicated and fully commit to volunteering once a week, same day and time, for six continuous months or more, please contact the volunteer department at 973-971-5475 to discuss an exciting and rewarding junior volunteer opportunity.
Morristown Medical Center
Volunteer Services Department
Additional Phone Numbers
Our junior volunteer program is at full capacity and currently closed. As such, we are not accepting any new high school applicants at this time. Please check back seasonally for updates.