Applications are currently closed for Junior Volunteers (High School Students).
Volunteers are a vital part of Morristown Medical Center, helping us enhance the patient experience and provide high-quality care. While this can be rewarding, it also requires a significant time commitment – both in terms of service hours and the training and medical prerequisites that must be met as part of our onboarding process.
If you would like to explore becoming a valued member of the Morristown Medical Center volunteer community, there are two programs available:
- Adult Volunteers Program
- – More than 400 adult volunteers provide support services throughout our hospital, 365 days a year. We ask for a six-month commitment.
- Junior Volunteers Program
- – Our junior volunteer program accepts a limited number of qualified applicants. To participate, the high school student must dedicate a certain number of hours each week for at least six months. Most junior volunteer assignments are scheduled for the same day and shift.
How to become a volunteer
If becoming a volunteer at Morristown Medical Center sounds right for you, please review the program requirements and application process before submitting an application.
- Application process
- Adult volunteer application*
- Junior volunteer application (15-18 years old)
- Frequently asked questions
*Volunteers are required to volunteer for at least six months.
Please note: Applicants will be contacted for an interview only if there is a volunteer opportunity available.
Morristown Medical Center
Volunteer Services Department
Additional Phone Numbers