Volunteers are a vital part of Morristown Medical Center, helping us enhance the patient experience and provide high-quality care. While this can be rewarding, it also requires a significant time commitment – both in terms of service hours and the training and medical prerequisites that must be met as part of our onboarding process.
Volunteer programs include:*
- – More than 800 adult volunteers provide support services throughout our hospital, 365 days a year.
- – Our junior volunteer program accepts a limited number of qualified applicants throughout the year.
How to become a volunteer:
- Application process
- Adult volunteer application*
- Junior volunteer application (15-18 years old)**
- Frequently asked questions
*Volunteers are required to volunteer for at least six months.
**Applications are now closed for the Junior Volunteers for the Fall of 2022. We invite you to check back in January 2023. Thanks for your interest!
Morristown Medical Center
Volunteer Services Department
Additional Phone Numbers