Newton Medical Center Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Newton Medical Center, exists to serve the present and future health and wellness needs of our community and beyond.
The Foundation’s goal is to become the region’s leading philanthropic foundation in designing and implementing gift development, asset-building and grant programs that measurably affect the health and well-being of area citizens as defined by the regular community health assessments made possible by Newton Medical Center.
Newton Medical Center Foundation has received tremendous support from generous individuals, foundations and corporations throughout the years. This support has allowed Newton Medical Center to pursue expansion and modernization while remaining committed to delivering quality care and services to the residents of Sussex, Warren and Pike counties. Since its inception, philanthropic gifts to the Foundation have exceeded $28 million.
This past decade has been momentous for Newton Medical Center. We are proud to share with you some of our most exciting initiatives, all made possible by generous contributions:
- Romano Conference and Education center
- MRI suite
- Newly designed physical, occupational therapy and wound care unit (including hyperbaric therapy)
- Patient reception center
- Revitalization of the maternity unit
- Charles L. Tice Heart Center
- Newly designed emergency department
- Advanced Care Unit for adults and pediatrics
- One South – 22 new private patient rooms
- The Center for Breast Health