The Children's Heart Center provides comprehensive pediatric cardiology services in New Jersey for infants, children and adolescents with heart diseases, such as:
- Congenital heart disease
- Acquired heart disease, such as Kawasaki disease
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Common cardiac findings such as heart murmurs, syncope and chest pain
- Familial disorders, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Lipid disorders, such as high cholesterol
Our highly-trained, board-certified pediatric cardiologists work with a multidisciplinary team of experts to provide consistent, state-of-the-art care. They are available for consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
Newton Medical Center
Newton Medical Center, (cardiac catheterization laboratory holding area)
175 High Street, 1st Floor
Newton, NJ 07860
- First Tuesday of every month, 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Newton Medical Center, (cardiac catheterization laboratory holding area)
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Morristown
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Flemington
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Overlook
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.