At Atlantic Rehabilitation, we understand that injured athletes want to get back in the game as soon as possible. That’s why we offer orthopedics and sports rehabilitation services designed to safely and quickly restore previous levels of function and activity.
Our program cares for athletes of all skill sets – students, amateurs and those training for competitive programs, such as triathletes. Our board-certified medical team works closely with our patients and their doctors to create a customized rehabilitation treatment plan for many injuries.
Conditions Treated with Sports Rehabilitation
- Arthritis and other chronic pain issues
- Exercise-related or sports injuries
- Overuse and overtraining injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation, including joint replacement surgery
- Reconditioning after illness
- Spine, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hip, and knee ailments
Specialized Rehabilitation Techniques
- Active Release Techniques™
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screening and Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Hands-on manual therapies
- McKenzie method treatment for spine and extremities
- Pilates core strengthening
- Sports-specific strengthening programs
- Taping techniques, such as Kinesio Taping® and McConnell taping
- Titleist golf swing analysis
- Yoga-based stretches
- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation (FAKTR®)
- 3D motion capture advanced motion analysis
- Biodex isokinetic muscle assessment and rehabilitation system
Additional services include injury prevention programs, assessment of sports-specific movements, posture and walking analysis, and instruction in a home exercise program designed to maintain improvements made during physical therapy.
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Morristown offers individualized treatments using state-of-the-art equipment to help those recovering from total joint replacement surgeries regain their mobility and independence. Our physical and occupational therapists educate patients and their families and make them partners in the treatment planning process.
111 Madison Avenue – Morristown
111 Madison Avenue
First Floor, Suite 110
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Fax: 973-290-0108; online appointments are available for physical therapy services.
- Request an Appointment Now
- 111 Madison Avenue
Atlantic Health Pavilion – Pompton Plains
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II – Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
Chatham Physical Therapy
New Providence Campus
Schedule an Appointment Now
Your next physical therapy session is just a click away. Request an appointment at select Atlantic Rehabilitation locations using our online scheduling service.