At Goryeb Children’s Hospital and throughout Atlantic Health System, we believe parents and guardians should be treated considerately and respectfully regardless of the patient or family’s race, skin color, age, national origin, ancestry, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
In our hospital, patients and their families have the right to:
- Respect and personal dignity
- Care that supports their needs
- Information they can understand
- Quality health care
- Emotional support
- Privacy, confidentiality, and consent for treatment that is appropriate for the situation and level of maturity
- Make choices and decisions
Anyone may report a suspected violation by calling the anonymous Corporate Compliance Program Hotline’s toll-free phone number at 1-888-213-0837.