All tests and procedures offered at Atlantic Health System's radiology departments require a scheduled appointment, except X-rays, which in most cases are performed on a walk-in basis.
How to Schedule
Call 1-855-862-2778 to make an appointment for imaging services.
What to Bring
When you arrive for your appointment, please present:
- Picture identification and insurance cards
- Pre-certification – check with your insurance provider prior to scheduling an appointment if this is required
- Signed prescription with proper diagnosis code (ICD-9 code) – is required for all procedures
Please note that wait times vary depending on the volume of patients being seen at the time of your arrival.
Atlantic Health System’s radiology services are conveniently available at Chilton, Hackettstown, Morristown, Newton and Overlook medical centers as well as Goryeb Children's Hospital and other outpatient sites. Depending upon what service you need, locations and hours may vary.
See specific locations for:
Show Links Hide Links
- Atlantic Sports Health
- Breast Cancer Services
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Orthopedic Diagnostic Services
- Vascular Imaging
- Society of Interventional Radiology