ATLANTICAST “HEALTH-HACK” COLLABORATIVE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES – ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a video via email and who are under 18 years of age as of the date of entry and have the approval of a parent or legal guardian (“Contestant”). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, the Contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and Contestant represents and warrants that Contestant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of Atlantic Health System as final and binding.
3. CAMPAIGN PERIOD: Entries will be accepted via email submission starting on March 12, 2018 at 9:00 am, EST and ending May 1, 2018 at 9:00 am, EST. All emailed entries received after the ending of the Campaign will not be considered.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Campaign must be entered by emailing a brief video (30 second maximum) detailing the Contestant’s favorite “health-hack” or tip for healthy living. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Atlantic Health System. Contestant may enter only once. Contestant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. If Contestant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the Official Rules, Contestant’s submission(s) may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Atlantic Health System.
5. PRIZES: Atlantic Health System will select finalists and a winner from among the entries. The finalists and winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) may have their videos (either portions of, or in its entirety) shared publicly via Atlantic Health System’s AtlantiCast video program, through distribution channels both owned and not owned by Atlantic Health System, including but not limited to, the Internet, Facebook and Twitter. The Winning entry shall receive a prize valued of up to $100.
Atlantic Health System is not responsible for any taxes imposed upon the Winner. Per IRS guidelines, prizes will be taxable to the Winner and the recipient is responsible for all taxes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Atlantic Health System. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Atlantic Health System’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. By submitting an entry, Contestant is hereby giving permission for Atlantic Health System to use Contestant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Contestant further represents that he/she has the permission of any other individual appearing in the video.
6. RELEASE. By entering the Campaign, each Contestant, finalist and Winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Atlantic Health System, and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, trustees, directors, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Contestant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof or while preparing for or participating in any promotion-related activity, including, any travel activity related thereto, and without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property, or from the respective Contestant’s, finalist’s or Winner’s breach of any agreement or warranty associated with the Campaign, including these Official Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any e-mail transmissions; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
7. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be chosen by Atlantic Health System in its sole discretion based on creativity, value of the message, alignment with the mission of Atlantic Health System, adherence to these Official Rules and other factors as determined by Atlantic Health System. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Atlantic Health System shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY CONTESTANT: By entering this Campaign, Contestant understands and agrees that Atlantic Health System, anyone acting on behalf of Atlantic Health System, and Atlantic Health System’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Contestant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent and any such material provided by Contestant shall not constitute protected health information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
10. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Atlantic Health System reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Atlantic Health System’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Atlantic Health System may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Atlantic Health System. Atlantic Health System reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or violates these Official Rules. Atlantic Health System has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, including, but not limited to assessing: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Atlantic Health System reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. DISPUTES: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. WINNER: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Atlantic Health System, Inc.
475 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Requests must be received no later than May 1, 2018.
14. TWITTER/FACEBOOK: The Campaign hosted by Atlantic Health System is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.