Patients who have lost their independence due to illness, injury or chronic conditions, can turn to Atlantic Rehabilitation for nationally-recognized care to help them return to a more productive life.
Are you maintaining a healthy lifestyle? Take a short quiz to assess your physical fitness >
We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, audiology, wound care management and more. All of which are provided by a highly-trained staff comprised of physiatrists; internists; physician assistants; nurse practitioners; rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and recreational therapists; speech-language pathologists; social workers; psychologists; vocational rehabilitation counselors; dieticians; audiologists; and care managers.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Mild brain injury
- Major multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders
- Amputation and wounds
- Orthopedic injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Hip fractures and replacement
- Knee injury and replacement
To aid in the recovery of these illnesses and injuries, we use cutting-edge equipment like the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, the Bioness L300 and H200 Wireless systems, and the AlterG Bionic Leg™. We also prescribe integrative medicine techniques, such as Chi Gong and yoga, to help further reduce pain, increase strength and endurance, and prevent future injury.
Atlantic Rehabilitation locations have received numerous recognitions, including:
- Gold Seal of Approval for cervical and lumbar spine treatments and joint replacement: The Joint Commission
- Accreditation and Certified Stroke Specialty Program: Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Women’s Choice Award – 2014 America’s Best for Extended Care: Women’s Certified, Inc.
- Recognized as a Best Rehabilitation Hospital: Rehab Management Magazine
- Five Star-rated skilled nursing provider in the Morris County area: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- One of the nation’s “Best Rehab Hospitals, Institutions & Facilities”: Rehab Management Magazine
Atlantic Rehabilitation services are conveniently provided at a wide variety of locations.