It’s not uncommon for cancer patients to experience physical side effects both during and after treatment that may affect their quality of life. Those looking for assistance managing their symptoms can turn to Atlantic Rehabilitation.
- Brachial plexopathy caused by radiation
- Chronic pain
- Decreased strength or endurance
- Gait or balance problems
- Lymphedema or limb swelling
- Muscle weakness
- Peripheral neuropathy caused by chemotherapy
- Poor memory or concentration
- Post-mastectomy pain syndrome
- Postural instability
- Swallowing or speech difficulties
- Pre- and post-surgical assessments
- Scar tissue management
- Conditioning and fitness training
- Lymphedema management
- Patient education
- Home exercise programs
Patients who are receiving cancer treatment, have completed therapy or are in the late stages of disease are eligible for cancer rehabilitation. Before scheduling an appointment, it is necessary to obtain a written prescription from a physician and verify insurance coverage.
Hackettstown Medical Center
651 Willow Grove Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- Online appointments are available for physical therapy services.
- Schedule an Appointment Now
- 651 Willow Grove Street
Atlantic Health Pavilion – Pompton Plains
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Morristown
New Providence Campus
Schedule an Appointment Now
Your next physical therapy session is just a click away. Request an appointment at select Atlantic Rehabilitation locations using our online scheduling service.