Atlantic Rehabilitation provides occupational therapy for breast cancer patients receiving from post-breast reconstructive and post-mastectomy surgeries. Our services, which are aimed at improving comfort and quality of life, include:
- Exercises to regain strength and mobility
- Patient education
- Scar management and skin care
Patients are treated in a private areas two to three times a week, for a total of 10 to 12 half-hour sessions.
Atlantic Health Pavilion – Pompton Plains
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
6 Saddle Road
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Adult physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology, as well as pediatric audiology, are available at this location. Fax: 973-290-7629
- Request an Appointment Now
- 6 Saddle Road
New Providence Campus
Request an Appointment Now
Your next physical therapy session is just a click away. Request an appointment at select Atlantic Rehabilitation locations using our online scheduling service.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.