Atlantic Rehabilitation provides occupational therapy for breast cancer patients receiving from post-breast reconstructive and post-mastectomy surgeries. Our services, which are aimed at improving comfort and quality of life, include:
- Exercises to regain strength and mobility
- Patient education
- Scar management and skin care
Patients are treated in a private areas two to three times a week, for a total of 10 to 12 half-hour sessions.
Atlantic Health Pavilion – Pompton Plains
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
6 Saddle Road
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Adult physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology, as well as pediatric audiology, are available at this location. Fax: 973-290-7629
- Request an Appointment Now
- 6 Saddle Road
New Providence Campus
Request an Appointment Now
Your next physical therapy session is just a click away. Request an appointment at select Atlantic Rehabilitation locations using our online scheduling service.