Contribute to the Fight Against COVID-19
Our top priority is the safety of our patients, communities and health care professionals. Your charitable donations are more important than ever as our extraordinary health care professionals care for our communities in the fight against COVID-19.
You can make a contribution to Atlantic Health System or direct your donation to a specific hospital.
Learn more about our foundations, auxiliaries and programs.
Foundations and Donations
- Chilton Medical Center Foundation
- Foundation for Hackettstown Medical Center
- Foundation for Morristown Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center Foundation
- Overlook Foundation
Associations and Auxiliaries
- Chilton Medical Center Auxiliary
- Hackettstown Medical Center Auxiliary
- The Women's Association of Morristown Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center Auxiliary
- Overlook Medical Center Auxiliary
- Atlantic Visiting Nurse
- Chilton Medical Center
- Hackettstown Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Blood donation is a critical way to save lives. The New York Blood Center services New Jersey communities. Information on scheduling a blood donation and finding a blood drive is available here, or 1-800-933-BLOOD (2566).
New York Blood Center can also arrange for blood collection for an individual or yourself. Arrangements for this service can be made through their Special Collections department at 516-478-5140. Blood donation drives and centers are also available in your local communities.
Team Member Relief Fund
Atlantic Health System team members who have faced significant hardships or tragedies beyond their control can use this financial grant to restore basic human needs such as food, clothing or shelter. Donate now >