Volunteers are an important part of the team at Chilton Medical Center, helping us enhance the patient experience and provide high-quality care. While this can be rewarding, it also requires a significant time commitment – both in terms of service hours and the training and medical prerequisites that must be met as part of our onboarding process.
Volunteer programs include:*
- – More than 200 adult volunteers provide support services throughout our hospital every day of the year.
- – We offer a limited number of volunteer service positions to high school students ages 15 to 18.
How to become a volunteer:
- Application process
- Adult volunteer application
- Junior volunteer application (15-18 years old)
- Frequently asked questions
*Volunteers are required to volunteer for at least six months. Junior volunteers must commit to a minimum of 50 service hours.
Chilton Medical Center Auxiliary
If you enjoy fundraising, spreading holiday cheer, crafting meal tray favors or making hand-made items for patients, becoming a member of the Chilton Medical Center Auxiliary may be right for you.