Morristown Medical Center
Digestive diseases, or gastrointestinal disorders, are conditions of the digestive tract that can affect how our body processes food and other nutrients. Symptoms can include heartburn, nausea, bowel pain and weight loss, among others.
At the Atlantic Digestive Health Institute, we specialize in the treatment and prevention of a variety of gastrointestinal disorders, including:
- Esophageal disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastric disorders
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Celiac sprue
- Colon cancer
- Liver disorders
- Pancreatic and biliary disorders
- Nutrition and obesity
- Short gut syndrome
In any case, our medical team will ensure you receive the best possible care in a pleasant and comfortable environment.
Patient Education Videos
View a web-based audio/video health education program from Emmi regarding endoscopic gastrointestinal (GI) procedures.
Select from the following videos:
- Esophageal Gastro Duodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Colangiopancreatography (ERCP)