Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center are certified by The Joint Commission for spine surgery.
When spine, neck or back problems put life on hold, patients can turn to Atlantic Health System’s Spine Care Program for help restoring mobility and independence. With the combined expertise of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons, we're well-equipped to diagnose and relieve pain using personal treatment plans and minimally invasive procedures, whenever possible.
Spine, Neck and Back Conditions Treated
- Arthritis of the neck and back
- Cervical and thoracic myelopathy
- Cervical disc disease
- Cervical herniated disc
- Cervical stenosis
- Chronic low back pain
- Compression fractures
- Congenital and complex spinal abnormalities and deformities
- Degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Failed back surgery
- Herniated disks
- Lower back pain
- Lumbar disc disease
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Lumbar stenosis
- Neck pain
- Nerve root compression
- Osteoporotic compression fractures
- Pinched nerve syndromes and radiculopathy
- Spinal deformity and scoliosis
- Soft tissue sprains, strains, and contusions
- Spinal fractures and dislocations, or subluxation
- Spinal fusions
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal vascular malformations
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Thoracic disc disease
- Traumatic and overuse injuries to the spine
- Tumors and metastatic diseases or infections
- Whiplash injuries
- Work-related back pain
Spine Care Medical Team
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons have specialized training in spine surgery and are supported by a renowned team of neurologists, neuroradiologists, physiatrists, physical therapists, nutritionists, nurses and pain management specialists.
Pediatric Spine Care
Specialists in our program collaborate with pediatric neurosurgeons and pediatric neurologists at Goryeb Children’s Hospital to ensure that children with spine, neck or back pain receive care tailored to their unique needs.
Inpatient Spine Care
Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center also have dedicated inpatient spine units with specially-trained nurses.
Spine Center at Overlook Medical Center
Specialists at the Atlantic Neuroscience Institute Spine Center bring together all the board-certified, multidisciplinary experts you need for your treatment.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.