Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center are certified by The Joint Commission for spine surgery.
When spine, neck or back problems put life on hold, patients can turn to Atlantic Health System’s Spine Care Program for help restoring mobility and independence. With the combined expertise of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons, we're well-equipped to diagnose and relieve pain using personal treatment plans and minimally invasive procedures, whenever possible.
Spine, Neck and Back Conditions Treated
- Chronic low back pain
- Congenital and complex spinal abnormalities and deformities
- Degenerative disc disease
- Failed back surgery
- Herniated disks
- Neck pain
- Nerve root compression
- Osteoporotic compression fractures
- Soft tissue sprains, strains, and contusions
- Spinal fractures and dislocations, or subluxation
- Spinal fusions
- Spinal stenosis
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Traumatic and overuse injuries to the spine
- Tumors and metastic diseases or infections
- Whiplash injuries
- Work-related back pain
Spine Care Medical Team
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons have specialized training in spine surgery and are supported by a renowned team of neurologists, neuroradiologists, physiatrists, physical therapists and pain management specialists.
Pediatric Spine Care
Specialists in our program collaborate with pediatric neurosurgeons and pediatric neurologists at Goryeb Children’s Hospital to ensure that children with spine, neck or back pain receive care tailored to their unique needs.
Inpatient Spine Care
Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center also have dedicated inpatient spine units with specially-trained nurses.