Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center are certified by The Joint Commission for spine surgery.
Although the common symptoms of most spine problems are back, arm, neck or leg pain, the underlying cause can be different for everyone. That’s why Atlantic Health System’s Spine Care Program believes the first step towards successful treatment is accurate diagnostic testing that addresses both the musculoskeletal and neurological systems.
Our advanced neuroradiology and neurophysiology tests include:
- Angiography, including, biplane neuroangiography
- Computed tomography (CT), including
- 64-slice CT
- 320-slice CT
- CT angiography and perfusion imaging
- Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies
- Evoked potentials
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), including:
- Short bore and wide bore scanners
- Functional MRI
- MRI with diffusion and perfusion imaging
- MR angiography
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
Morristown Medical Center also offers digital mobile radiography units to support trauma patients with spine or neck injuries.
Spine, neck and back imaging services may vary by location. Please confirm when booking an appointment.