Rehabilitation after an injury or surgery can sometimes be difficult because of pain. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, developed with NASA technology, solves this problem by allowing patients to exercise at reduced body weight, while maintaining normal running or walking movements.
At Atlantic Rehabilitation, we offer this anti-gravity treadmill for a wide variety of patients, such as:
- Orthopedic patients with limited strength, weight-bearing restrictions or those recovering from surgery
- Lower extremity amputees learning to use their prosthetic device
- Arthritis patients and older adults whose pain limits their movements
- Athletes recovering from injuries
- Active runners looking to reduce stress on their muscles and joints
- Post-physical therapy patients who want to re-establish an exercise routine
- Neurological patients in need of gait or walking training
- Adults looking to lose weight
Benefits of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill
With the AlterG, rehabilitation can begin sooner regardless of limited mobility or weight-bearing restrictions. Other benefits include:
- Pain-free movement
- Rapid return of motor control
- Protection of tissue that is still healing
- Improved range of motion
- Smooth progression to full recovery
111 Madison Avenue – Morristown
Atlantic Sports Health Physical Therapy
111 Madison Avenue
First Floor, Suite 110
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7:00am to 7:30pm, and Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00am to 7:30pm.
- Fax: 973-290-7219
- 111 Madison Avenue
Atlantic Health System Clark – North Pavilion
Atlantic Rehabilitation – Cedar Knolls
Atlantic Rehabilitation – New Providence
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II – Overlook Medical Center
Overlook Medical Center – Union Campus
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.