Congratulations to Marwin Fernandez from the Emergency Department for being the first DAISY Award honoree for Hackettstown Medical Center and to Dale Thomas, RN, in the ICU as the second DAISY Award recipient.
Marwin was recognized for being infallible, supportive and having the ability to hit as many curve balls as you can pitch. He is courteous to patients and families, is extremely knowledgeable in his field, and is always there to assist his colleagues.
Dale was recognized for her compassion, dedication and hardworking nature. She always goes above and beyond what's needed and sings to her patients or makes them smile with her dance moves. A DAISY Award is given to a deserving nurse based on criteria established by the hospital to meet our hospital’s mission and values. The DAISY Award was established to celebrate the extraordinary compassion nurses provide their patients and families every day.
More AtlanticView Articles
- Healing from the Inside Out
- New Program Expands Hospital’s Cardiac Services to Better Serve the Community
- Growing Forward Campaign: Help Morristown Medical Center Go Beyond #1
- The Foundation for Hackettstown Medical Center: Proud to Be Part of This Community
- Hackettstown Medical Center Director of Bariatric Surgery Addresses Weight Loss Surgery