Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center and Hackettstown Medical Center are recognized for meeting the national standard for diabetes self-management education.
At the BD Diabetes Center at Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center we understand that a child’s diabetes diagnosis often affects the whole family. Our family-focused programs help not only our patients, but also their loved ones cope with the day-to-day stress of living with diabetes.
As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital. We provide age specific support groups, targeted seminars, annual symposia, social events and education materials, including:
- Psychosocial evaluation and counseling
- Family-based educational programs and support groups
- Babysitting referral program
- Caregiver workshops
- Teens with diabetes support group
- New-onset buddy program
- Diabetes college preparation program
- Carbohydrate counting classes
- Advanced diabetes management classes
55 Madison Avenue - Morristown
Atlantic Health System Children's Health
55 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Evening hours are available.
- Fax: 973-290-7367
- Atlantic Health System Children's Health
194 Route 31 North - Flemington
1777 Hamburg Turnpike - Wayne
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II Building - Summit