At the BD Diabetes Center for Children and Adolescents we understand that a child’s diabetes diagnosis often affects the whole family. Our family-focused programs help not only our patients, but also their loved ones cope with the day-to-day stress of living with diabetes.
As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital. We provide age specific support groups, targeted seminars, annual symposia, social events and education materials, including:
- Psychosocial evaluation and counseling
- Family-based educational programs and support groups
- Babysitting referral program
- Caregiver workshops
- Teens with diabetes support group
- New-onset buddy program
- Diabetes college preparation program
- Carbohydrate counting classes
- Advanced diabetes management classes
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Morristown
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Flemington
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Wayne
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Overlook
BD Diabetes Center for Children and Adolescents
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.