The Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease at Atlantic Health System Children's Health provides a wide array of diagnostic and treatment offerings for children and adolescents with infectious diseases. Our services include:
- Consultative inpatient and outpatient care for illnesses caused by viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitical infections
- Diagnosis and therapy for infections in all major organ systems
- Evaluation of patients with unusual or severe infections and those with infections related to abnormal or weakened immune systems
- Advice regarding immunization and antibiotic treatments for families who will be traveling outside the country
- Evaluations of children adopted though international programs
As part of Atlantic Health System Children's Health, physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children's Hospital.
Goryeb Children's Hospital at Morristown Medical Center
Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.