The first step in making a medical appointment with the Developmental Disabilities Centers (DDC) at Morristown Medical Center or Overlook Medical Center‘s Union Campus is to discuss your needs with one of our staff members. You will then receive a packet in the mail that includes an initial intake form, outpatient consent for treatment and a release of records form. We must receive completed intake forms, a copy of your insurance card and proof of guardianship before we can schedule an appointment.
Please bring the following items to your medical appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Past medical records, including:
- Current medication record
- Drug allergies
- Family medical history
- Most recent physical record
- Past history
- Vaccine dates
If you cannot provide a current insurance card or past medical records you must be accompanied by a caregiver who can submit this information on your behalf.
Atlantic Health System facilities accept Medicare, Medicaid and some commercial insurance programs. Please check with your insurance provider prior to your appointment to verify eligibility. People without insurance may be eligible for sliding scale fees.
To refill prescriptions, please call the Morristown Medical DDC medication line at 973-971-5099, or ask your pharmacy to fax a renewal request to 973-290-7172 several days in advance or your refill date. Overlook Medical patients, please fax your requests to 908-686-8374.
Parking at Morristown Medical and Overlook Medical
- Free parking is available at Morristown Medical in the lot next to the DDC entrance or outside the F&H Building. You may also park in the Goryeb Children's Hospital lot.
- Free parking is available at the Overlook Medical's Union Campus.
Morristown Medical Center
Anderson Building, Lower G
100 Madison Avenue, Box 60
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- After business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned during the next business day. See additional phone numbers for more information.
- Anderson Building, Lower G
Overlook Medical Center – Union Campus
Additional Phone Numbers
Morristown Medical Center Developmental Disability Center
- Medical appointments: 973-971-4095
- Mental health appointments: 973-971-5302
- Mental health emergencies: 973-540-0100 (Crisis Hotline)
- Fax: 973-290-7172
Overlook Medical Center Developmental Disability Center