Atlantic Health System strongly believes in listening to our community and working together with other organizations in the region to make a collective impact on public health. That’s why every three years, we conduct a community health needs assessment to better understand the most pressing health needs of the population we serve. The information gathered helps us create action plans and guides our work so that we have the greatest chance of making a meaningful difference.
Our most recent community health needs assessment was completed in 2016 in partnership with the North Jersey Health Collaborative – a group of more than 150 organizations in health care, public health, non-profit, social service and business. This shift to a more collaborative, multi-sector approach was made in the middle of our 2013 Implementation Plan to maximize our chance of making a significant impact on important issues.
2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
The summaries of the most recent assessments are organized below by the main counties Atlantic Health System serves:
Previous Community Health Needs Assessments
- Atlantic Health System 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Atlantic Health System 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment Evaluation Report
- Chilton Hospital 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center 2011 Community Health Needs Assessment
Share Your Feedback
We want to hear what you think. Please email us your comments about our community health needs assessment and implementation plans. This information will help us shape future assessments and learn more about the communities we serve.