We are so glad you are interested in the Pediatric Emergency Fellowship at Morristown Medical Center. Residents completing their training in either pediatrics or emergency medicine are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be processed through the Association of American Medical Colleges ERAS system >
Each application is reviewed once it is complete and an invitation will follow if selected to interview. We conduct interviews on Wednesdays from mid September through the end of October. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Applicants should have outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP #1394114F0). Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Information on ERAS may be obtained through your dean's office. To apply, submit the following items via ERAS:
- Application and personal statement
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Letter of reference from an emergency medicine physician. Applicants currently in post-graduate training must supply a letter of reference from their current program director.
- Two additional current letters of reference. Letters from emergency medicine physicians are preferred; letters from other clinical specialties are certainly acceptable. Other reference sources may be suitable depending on your background.
- A copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores (Part I and Part II) sent by the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME) electronically.