A brand-new, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room (OR) is now open at Hackettstown Medical Center. A hybrid OR combines the safety and expertise found in a traditional operating room, along with an image-guided interventional suite.
The new hybrid OR provides physicians a single suite where they can perform both traditional open surgeries and minimally invasive procedures while also allowing them to work in the most efficient manner to achieve the best possible outcome.
“The addition of the hybrid OR to Hackettstown Medical Center is great news for patients in our community,” says Bob Adams, president, Hackettstown Medical Center. “Continuously investing into the hospital reinforces our message to the community that we are committed to delivering high-quality care and enhanced patient safety to our patients and their families.”
The imaging technology housed within this single room offers high-quality, extremely clear images that can be taken from any angle. When not in use, the equipment can be moved out of the way so the medical team can step in to perform necessary procedures with unobstructed access to the patient.
Additionally, funds raised by the Foundation for Hackettstown Medical Center, through individual donations and event sponsorships, contributed to the completion of the new hybrid OR.
More AtlanticView Articles
- Healing from the Inside Out
- New Program Expands Hospital’s Cardiac Services to Better Serve the Community
- Growing Forward Campaign: Help Morristown Medical Center Go Beyond #1
- The Foundation for Hackettstown Medical Center: Proud to Be Part of This Community
- Hackettstown Medical Center Director of Bariatric Surgery Addresses Weight Loss Surgery