The sunny days and warm air of spring lend themselves to growing good mental health, just as they nurture our gardens.
Tending to our mental health produces a bountiful harvest.
Read the latest mental health insights from our experts—tailored specifically for adults.
- Learn how to improve important relationships and fuel your emotional well-being and happiness.
- Take our 31-day mental health challenge to incorporate mental self-care into your life.
- To improve your well-being, make small changes by setting intentions rather than resolutions.
- If you’re a caregiver, make sure you’re paying attention to your own mental wellness, too.
- If mental health is a concern, it may be time to reconsider addictive behavior, like drinking.
Connecting with a mental health professional can provide valuable support, guidance, and tools for managing mental health.
Prioritizing mental wellness is crucial as it significantly impacts physical health and overall well-being.
Mental wellness bears more fruit when done as a family.
Get started by reading our latest health articles that help you become more proactive about family mental well-being.
- See why listening is key to mental health, especially when trying to relate and empathize with your kids.
- The stress of the last few years has left many kids struggling; learn tips to find out how your kids are doing.
- Take our 31-day mental health challenge for children to learn how to incorporate mental self-care into your family.
- Learn how to recognize the signs of anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts.