Chilton Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center are accredited by the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive medical treatment that uses pressurized oxygen provided in a comfortable chamber to enhance the body's natural healing process.
At Atlantic Health System, we use HBOT for the treatment of:
- Acute peripheral insufficiency (as it pertains to Diabetic Foot Wounds)
- Diabetic wounds of specific severity
- Acute traumatic peripheral ischemia
- Crush Injury wounds
- Degloving injury
Specific Infectious Disease indication
- Gas gangrene, such as clostridial myositis and myonecrosis
- Necrotizing infections
- Chronic bone infections, or refractory osteomyelitis
Delay Radiation Injury
- Head and neck cancer patients who need oral surgery
- Radiation bladder problems, or hemorrhagic cystitis
- Radiation bone damage, or osteoradionecrosis
- Radiation bowel problems, or radiation proctitis
- Radiation wounds
- Hearing loss, such as idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- Preservation of skin grafts and flaps
Chilton Medical Center
Comprehensive Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
Newton Medical Center
Overlook Medical Center - Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.