Chilton Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center are accredited by the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive medical treatment that uses pressurized oxygen provided in a comfortable chamber to enhance the body's natural healing process.
At Atlantic Health System, we use HBOT for the treatment of:
- Acute peripheral insufficiency (as it pertains to Diabetic Foot Wounds)
- Diabetic wounds of specific severity
- Acute traumatic peripheral ischemia
- Crush Injury wounds
- Degloving injury
Specific Infectious Disease indication
- Gas gangrene, such as clostridial myositis and myonecrosis
- Necrotizing infections
- Chronic bone infections, or refractory osteomyelitis
Delay Radiation Injury
- Head and neck cancer patients who need oral surgery
- Radiation bladder problems, or hemorrhagic cystitis
- Radiation bone damage, or osteoradionecrosis
- Radiation bowel problems, or radiation proctitis
- Radiation wounds
- Hearing loss, such as idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- Preservation of skin grafts and flaps
Chilton Medical Center
Comprehensive Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
Newton Medical Center
175 High Street
Newton, NJ 07860
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- 175 High Street
Overlook Medical Center - Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
Carole and Joseph Katz MD Wound Healing Center
11 Overlook Road
Summit, NJ 07901
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at Overlook Medical Center Tel: 908-522-6202
- 11 Overlook Road
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.