Atlantic Sports Health provides a comprehensive range of healthcare services for athletic organizations and educational institutions within our communities.
School and Team Physician Services
Atlantic Sports Health collaborates with school and team leaders to provide valuable medical advice to help ensure the well-being of their staffs, students, and athletes. Additional services include supervision of nursing and athletic training staffs, policy development, pre-participation assessment, campus clinics, and game coverage.
Athletic Training Services
Our athletic training services are staffed by highly qualified professionals who are board-certified and licensed in the state of New Jersey. Here's what sets our athletic training services apart:
- Full-time, part-time, or per diem athletic trainers are available.
- We offer an impressive 97% coverage rate for per diem athletic trainer services.
- Our athletic trainers boast a collective 70+ years of experience.
Additional Medical Services
Atlantic Health offers a wide range of medical services designed to support athletic organizations, educational institutions, and more. Our team of experts provide top-notch care and support for your all your needs. Additional medical services include the following:
- Engaging educational events that provide valuable tools to help athlete’s reach their performance goals.
- Professional Development events to help education medical staffs on latest medical standards.
- Exercise testing to optimize athletes’ training and enhance performance.
- Nutrition counseling so athlete’s bodies can be fueled for the highest levels of competition.
- Access to our Healthy Roster platform, offering a secure system to store health records.