What sort of compensation do fellows receive?
Fellows have a competitive salary and full benefits.
What are some examples of projects that fellows have worked on?
Fellows have the opportunity to work closely with their preceptor to determine which projects align with both the fellow’s interest and the current needs of Atlantic Health System.
Some examples of previous projects include:
- Operation management for one of New Jersey’s COVID-19 vaccine mega-sites
Data and Analytics
- Financial performance assessment
- Value-based contracting
Strategy and Business Development
- Healthcare Transformation Consortium development
- Drafting the community health needs assessments for Atlantic Health System's hospitals and service areas
- Profit and loss analysis, business planning, and budget analysis
Innovation and Digital Health
- Remote patient monitoring
- Electronic health record project management
- Digitizing CJR PROs
- Staffing efficiency and performance improvement
- Behavioral Health Assessment Center
What are the typical first jobs post-fellowship?
After completing the fellowship, our participants are competitive for early-level management positions. General areas of interest are project managers and department managers.
Learn more about our alumni fellows and their first post-fellowship roles >
Will the Atlantic Health System Administrative Fellowship Program sponsor visas for foreign applicants?
Once offers are extended, the Atlantic Health System Fellowship Committee will work with the incoming fellow to assist with providing visa sponsorship.