General application information for the Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship Program at Morristown Medical Center.
Candidates applying to the Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship Program at Morristown Medical Center should meet the requirements below:
- U.S. Citizen
- Graduate of CCNE or ACEN accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Recent, new graduate within 6 months of beginning the APN Fellowship Program
- Hold a master’s degree or doctorate degree in nursing and be eligible for or have a current license as a nurse practitioner in New Jersey with national board certification through the ANCC, AANP, or ACCN.
- Be eligible or have a current DEA and CDS license in the state of New Jersey
- Be able to provide copies of BLS and ACLS certification
Applications to the fellowship are accepted on a rolling basis and should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement required describing:
- Why you decided to become a nurse practitioner
- What inspired you to apply for our fellowship
- What are your goals and expectations from the our fellowship program.
- Two letters of professional reference
The benefits of acceptance to our fellowship are a full time position at Morristown Medical Center, which is part of Atlantic Health System, in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and health and wellness benefits.